Ready to party? We are (almost) ready! We’ve published some recent blog posts with great tips and inspiration for your Halloween decor, treats, and costumes. Which got us thinking...you’ll need something to wash down all of those delicious recipes we shared, right? So, we’re following up with some spooky - and not-so-spooky - Halloween-themed drink ideas for your upcoming soiree!
- A vanilla milkshake with whipped cream or, as Martha Stewart calls it, a Boo-Nilla Shake! You can use a small paintbrush to paint a melted chocolate face on the inside of your glass before you pour in the drink. Adorable & delicious!
- Here’s another quick tip from Martha! Put gummy worms & water into ice cube trays and freeze. Then, you can add these worm ice cubes to any clear drink & watch the kids squirm!
- When the weather is cool, make the drinks hot. (Or, for the kids, make them lukewarm!) This Halloween hot chocolate recipe from This Grandma Is Fun looks really cute. Change it up with different food coloring and various toppings - perfect for kids of all ages.
21 or over only:
- These Glowing Jell-o shots will be the ‘shinning’ star at your Halloween party - pun intended! These shots have vodka in them so make sure your party attendees are of age to drink alcohol!
- Everyone loves pumpkin spice - so consider serving this Pumpkin Spice Punch recipe from HGTV! Serve in a pitcher, punch bowl, or, for more flavor, a pumpkin!
- This Hard Cider Pumpkin Float is SO easy to make and looks the part of a spooky Halloween treat! Use your favorite ale and your favorite gelato or ice cream, and you’ve got a winning Halloween dessert drink!
- Let’s face it...when it comes to candy corn, you either love ‘em or you hate ‘em! Fortunately for the haters, these candy corn Jell-o shots only LOOK like the famous Halloween candy; they taste like a delicious creamsicle.
Are you thirsty yet? Tell us: What are you planning to serve/drink at your upcoming Halloween party?