It’s National Barbecue Month and we could NOT be more excited! We love sharing recipes and grilling tips so we’re going to take full advantage and dedicate this entire post to sharing our thoughts on all things BBQ!
You can cook these recipes on a bbq, an open fire (with a grill!), in the oven, or on the stovetop and they’ll be delicious. If you try one, let us know
- This Camping Mac n’ Cheese is TOP of our list! So easy to make and so delicious -- it’s like s’mores...everyone loves ‘em!! A camping menu must-have.
- Wanna keep it on the ‘cleaner’ side? Check out this green recipe - Quinoa Veggie Stir Fry! Serve it as a side dish or an easily accessible snack. YUM!
- One piece of foil is all you need for these Lumberjack Breakfast Packets! These are the epitome of camping all wrapped up in a little, easy to eat package - plus you can customize it with whatever you have on hand!
- Apple crisp? Yes, please! Check out these Campfire Apple Crisp Breakfast if you’re looking for a warm, delicious camping treat!
- Nachos...yes! That’s what we’ve been missing! These Campfire Nachos are perfect any day, at any time - seriously. Add your favorite toppings and enjoy!
We’re also sharing some BBQ tips & tricks!
- Remember to check your hoses and controls before you start - safety first!
- Always clean the grill before you “pack it up”...that way it’s ready the next time you want to use it!
- Do your research on your specific grill and use proper tools.
We hope you’re all enjoying the spring camping season at our resort. We’re so happy to welcome all of the wonderful families and friends who choose to camp with us -- we hope to see you and your family around our resort in the near future. Happy Camping with us!